Friday, February 26, 2016

Fuse 23a size

I have been asked several times by friends, how big is your Winnebago Fuse?  Where are you parking it?  How much space does it take up.

Well I took a picture today to see if this would answer the question.  I know there is some forced perspective, but in all reality I am parking it where I use to park my Ford F250 Crew Cab truck with the standard bed.  The vehicle in front is a Nissan Pathfinder to get an idea of the sizes in question.

Winnebago Fuse 23a

Winnebago Fuse 23a

I tell people to remember that the fuse is 24 feet long and 7 1/2 feet wide.   To think of it, it is about the same size as the truck.  If I am reading the specifications right, the Fuse is 1 foot narrower and 3 1/2 feet longer. But even if I am not reading them right, they feel really close.


1 comment:

  1. Can you give me a idea of costs and what options you got. I looked at one yesterday. Thanks
    puppydrum45@yahoo.com
    Randy

    ReplyDelete