Friday, February 19, 2016

Bike Rack

A quick little post.   When I do research I will try and include what I find out here.  

I am going to need a bike rack and the Fuse. Mine did not come with one from the factory.   It came with the hardware to mount one from the factory, but not the rack itself.   I am not sure what I am going to do, but I did track down the vendor that Winnebago uses for the bike rack.    It is from a company called FIAMMA.   There web site is at:


I am not sure what I am going to do, but  it took more than a few minutes to track down. the manufacturer and there is not much info on the Winnebago site.

Oh, and by the way, Winnebago included covers for the bike rack hardware in the case with the manuals that came with the coach if you are looking to cover up the brackets.   Not sure they are the most attractive coverings and the bright white does not match the tan of the coach, but should at least keep me from scratching myself on them.

2 comments:

  1. James at the FitRV has posted a video on how to use the Factory Bike Rack.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNZ6srHGCbE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. canada best ebike

    ReplyDelete