Sunday, November 6, 2016

I Saw My First Fuse in the Wild

I saw the first Fuse other than mine in the wild and I forgot to take a picture!!!

Norbert Gonzalez posted on Facebook that he was at Ft. Wilderness at Disney World.   Well what would you know that I was at Disney as well.

Unfortunately I was Fuseless.  We had a family emergency and had to cancel our reservations at Ft. Wilderness.  Sonya had to stay in Tallahassee to help her parents and I had arranged to take several days off of work.  My daughter was running in the Disney 5K and had gotten a hotel room before we had arranged our trip.    She invited me to go with her and it would be rude to turn down a trip to Disney :-)  . (Particularly when she was paying.)   So I went.

I was sitting in the lobby of the Contemporary hotel people watching when I saw Norbert's post on Facebook and I decided to take a quick boat ride over to the Fort to see if I could find him.

I walked a couple of blocks and there was the one of the prettiest things I had seen.  No not Norbert, but a beautiful Fuse 23a sitting out in full view.  Sitting underneath the awing was Norbert, his Wife, his Son and his Grandson.    I walked up and Norbert recognized me.  I recognized him and it was like bumping into a long lost friend.

It was great to meet up with a fellow Fuse owner.  We talked for an hour or so.  The Gonzalez's showed me some great hospitality.   I had a great time and it was nice to meet a fellow Fuser.

Hopefully next time I can control my excitement and will remember to take some photos.

1 comment: