Saturday, January 14, 2017

RV WiFi Book


RV WiFi on the Winnebago Fuse


I started to explain a little about the WiFi setup in my Fuse, but by the time I got started I discovered I had too much to say for a blog post so I decided to create a book.   Well is it more of a pamphlet than a book, but let me think it is a book for my ego.

I created it with iBooks Author  and am making it available to the conFUSED rv blog readers as a pdf so you don't have to get iBooks to read it.

If you want to take a look it can be downloaded at:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By_GWZtlcHblM3BlYUVWRVM4OXc/view?usp=sharing

Constructive criticism is welcomed since it is definitely a work in progress.  I intend to add some more to this book over time.  Version 2 of this document will include instructions for use of Microtik as well as Ubiquiti WiFi devices.



2 comments:

  1. Don. Thank you for this great resource. I have been following your blog for quite a few months as my wife and I try to decide what RV is going to best match our needs and travel style. This booklet is great for folks who don't mess with computers much and perfect for those of us who work with them all the time. Thanks for the effort.

    73

    Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - If you see anything that can be made better, let me know. It is definitely a work in progress

    ReplyDelete